ARCA RD Server - Meet up here!

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
Maurice, James and me will do some laps on the server to test, any one interested to join us?

B

Bert Van Waes

Haha, i didn't read this was going down. I had some runs with Steven earlier this day on the server and thought i would have a go again. Lol, just at the moment you guys showed up, nice timing:)

I had alot of fun and these sessions convinced me of the quality of this sim. It's fantastic!!

Again, no ramming was there in the beginning. Tried to sneak on the inside and got paid by puttin 2 wheels on the flat and spun... You know...

Greets and tx for the fun evening, wich could have been a rather boring television night because these times money saving means not goin out anyway :s

:skywalker::skywalker:

B

Bert Van Waes

Saturday night fun anyone?

And how about this evening/ night for some oval action? I'm up for it and probably will be around online by an hour:)

B

Bert Van Waes

I'm out now, have some stuff to work out on a sudden note. Had some great fun on another server at well. With 8 people or so...

This promises for monday, can't wait! And i will be back later this night i guess...

B

Bert Van Waes

Well I'm going to sleep, :yawn2:
I have some reports to do tomorrow

from the Saturday mine event, still lol (don't close that thread yt)
and from today SLC

Steven Palmer

1000RPM
Sep 15, 2008
Sunday action?

Anyone going on the server later on? Maybe we could arrange an impromptu meet :victory:

Gareth Hickling

2000RPM
Feb 17, 2008
Not sure if I can make it tonight, BTCC action is on TV till 6 and then Nascar starts at 7 from dover on sky sports.

I will be on from around 6 tommorow though before the race.

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
Ill join Steven :) I seriously need some more laps in the car before tomorrow :)

James Johnson

The Weatherman
Jan 17, 2007
I would actually like to do some Long runs at the Mile :D in prep for Monday i was really struggling on Long runs at Kansas.