ARCA Sim Racing

• Bert Van Waes

Maybe not Chris, leverage seems to have a limit of 140kb/s or smth.

I hope after the patch it's ok. 211.99 mb...

• Bert Van Waes

problem with the patch.

Corrupt download, trying again now, it's the patch _091001.fmap

edit: Like Bjorn said, just let it redownload. And it works! :)

• Bert Van Waes

Won't make it, patch was corrupt and automatically restarted

whooohoooooo
finally a win again..........after loosing the win countless time because of bad pit stop etc....finally a win again.....and a hard one as I had to hold Gerard of me.....great race Gerard...tnx for the fight and I hope I wasn't to aggressive.....I just wanted to keep that P1 :)....it is the hardest 8 laps I had :)

also this track proved to be hard, so many cautions that it almost turned into the RD caution 110 :)

up to next round.......but still don't know yet. I want Arca mountain, but if there is bugs then I might consider a road course (1 of the 3 left....montreal, new jersey or Daytona road course :))

tnx for everyone showing up, even if the field was small, it still was fun :)

after updating I have lost the warning regarding race start while in monitor mode, american athem, spooter warning about speed limit in pits, ...
I liked them, is there any way to activate them again?

Grats Christopher, great race.

Last 10 laps where exhausting. I almost had you coming out of turn 2 in the last lap.

My apology to Bjorn for hitting him. I drove harder into the corner and totally misjudged your speed.

np mate it can happen here really hard track:) overall enjoyed it had a really good car and podium was smiling at me but the last 20 laps i was messy and untidy with the number 60 machine and lost it grrrr hhahaha thanks all racers:D

• Bert Van Waes

while surfing around the web and fixing the RBR settings etc i followed Steven and Bjorn on TS. Alot of cautions but it seems it was a nice race.

Sorry that i dropped out the TS suddenly Steven and Bjorn, RBR had his problems again and i decided it was bedtime.

Arca is fully updated though so next monday, for sure!! :D

Grats Chris

Monday October 12 2009 @ Arca Mountain

xeh5hd.png

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Track: Arca Mountain
Day/Night: Day to night
Practice: 19:00 GMT
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (6 laps)
Warmup: 19:40 GMT
Race: 19:45 GMT (150 Laps)

Notes:
  • Click here to read the password and golden rules!
  • NEW: Skinpack installed on the server. Courtesy of Gareth. Please download the skinpack here & the hot fix here to avoid any problems.
  • Track choice by Christopher Aponte for winning the Rock event!

Things to pay attention
http://forum.racedepartment.com/arca-sim-racing/24126-arca-mountain-new-update-2.html#post411289

1. Bjorn de Haas
  2. Jamsie Naughton
  3. Maurice Hurkmans
  4. Gerard van Langevelde
  5. James Johnson
  6. Luc Mangas
  7. Scott Malcolm
  8. Bert Van Waes
  9. Mike Hill
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Ben Tusting (maybe)
  29. Eric Martel (uncertain)
  30. Christopher Aponte (maybe)

you can look in the arca folder where you have the game installed and in should be in the plugin folder if not there is a new verision 1.65 I belive and you can find it at arcasimcentral\ forums.

reinstall and point it to where arca is installed.

Everyone, Please help us get the word out on ARCA Sim racing as much as possible. All leagues can link to our client directly to at least get it in the hands of more folks.

I will soon modify pictures and such to better show the capabilities of the sim. I will also have a important News ticker added which will have up to date information such as workarounds or fixes info in realtime. Together we can make this a great experience and a lot of fun for a lot of people who have never even thought about sim racing before. Some of the new leagues and ideas I am hearing about and seeing are really attractive and very creative in many cases.

Here is the link to use for the client (please don't mirror): http://www.thesimfactory.com/ASR_L1.zip

Hi - As someone who has considered looking at this game for some time but not yet gone through with it, is there any form of demo or anything that would enable a "try before buy"? The concern I have is that in previous experience of oval racing games, they have seemed bland as the true experience of the racing has not been conveyed very well. It is for this reason that I am very reluctant to shell out the cash on a game that I might well only play once or twice. It would be really useful to have a demo or trial period available.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 182 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 306 13.1%