ARCA Mountain (new update)

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
I am not at home now, but can somebody post some screenshots of this one :) Sorry Joesville fan here :)

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
Thanks Ingo! That cracked surface looks smashing :) I would love to drive 300 laps here !

Mar 15, 2008
Set Qual laps to 6, and make sure you ESC out when you get the One Lap to go signal to avoid DQ's. A fix is in the works for this. Cars also line up 1/2 straightaway behind pace car due to code restrictions, just pace yourself at beginning of pace laps, and you'll catch it in the BS just fine. We may adjust the speed a lil, after seeing how things go.

Feb 19, 2007
finally installed the new client lol
and with that also installed the new track and I have to say that this is nothing like Salem
more in the line with Berlin and Martinsville, which I love driving there
braking as early as just passing the start finish line....and getting really high brake temperature lol.....just like Martinsville :)

great track choice to bring out (now bring some more loooooool :))

Feb 19, 2007
cool....can't wait for that one also :)

btw is it my idea or did you guys put a new or extra sound......the sound of crew changing tires...
might be my idea lol

Mar 15, 2008
It was done by Maxx_Power from Arca Sim Central, and it is a really cool effect and will be enhanced as we move forward ..

Javier Roy

75RPM
Oct 25, 2008
after updating I have lost the warning regarding race start while in monitor mode, american athem, spooter warning about speed limit in pits, ...
I liked them, is there any way to activate them again?

FastU

10RPM
Sep 16, 2008
you can look in the arca folder where you have the game installed and in should be in the plugin folder if not there is a new verision 1.65 I belive and you can find it at arcasimcentral\ forums.

reinstall and point it to where arca is installed.