VRC-chevrette28-Chevrolet_Camaro_Z28_Skinpack - Fictional Skins

Fictional Skins
jpm5327wqpcc6iczg.jpg
ms1a4ig82vdpjxozg.jpg
syevsnk9l51s68kzg.jpg

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 223075

Great job. 46 City reminds me Days of Thunder movie

Hey man, two small bugs with the new 1.2 update from vrc.

If i keep the light covers on and accidentally turn on the lights, i can clearly see the headlights. That doesn't happen with official vrc skins so there's clearly a way to fix this.

__custom_showroom_1569009766.jpg

Second, this is an issue i saw with another skin too. There's a rectangular shape appearing on the right headlight when you take off the lightcovers.

__custom_showroom_1569009730.jpg

Just like the above issue, it's not there with official vrc content.

Sorry if i came off "bossy" but your skins are one of if not "the" freaking best out there and i'd love them to be perfect. Cheers.

Hey man, two small bugs with the new 1.2 update from vrc.

If i keep the light covers on and accidentally turn on the lights, i can clearly see the headlights. That doesn't happen with official vrc skins so there's clearly a way to fix this.

View attachment 325464

Second, this is an issue i saw with another skin too. There's a rectangular shape appearing on the right headlight when you take off the lightcovers.

View attachment 325465

Just like the above issue, it's not there with official vrc content.

Sorry if i came off "bossy" but your skins are one of if not "the" freaking best out there and i'd love them to be perfect. Cheers.

Here is the reason why I did it that way. The AI turns on the light, but the headlight covers remain.
Only the own car has after the light turn on no headlight covers! I do not know exactly what to do? I hope the VRC mod team corrects that, or has a solution for us.

4t3cqqd7dpmwjitzg.jpg

Here is the reason why I did it that way. The AI turns on the light, but the headlight covers remain.
Only the own car has after the light turn on no headlight covers! I do not know exactly what to do?

4t3cqqd7dpmwjitzg.jpg
Wow, didn't know that would happen. Maybe leaving it alone now is the best, maybe @MHS can chime in on this one after talking to Ilja.

But you can surely fix the rectangular shape right?

Wow, didn't know that would happen. Maybe leaving it alone now is the best, maybe @MHS can chime in on this one after talking to Ilja.

But you can surely fix the rectangular shape right?
I have just tested a guess. just delete the glass.dds file in the respective skin folder!!
It is unfortunately no longer Camaro on the windshield, apparently the glass.dds file is also used for the headlight glass cover!!

I have just tested a guess. just delete the glass.dds file in the respective skin folder!!
It is unfortunately no longer Camaro on the windshield, apparently the glass.dds file is also used for the headlight glass cover!!
I'm thinking it's best to leave it alone until the modders figure it out. They already said they're talking to ilja about a proper solution.

I'm thinking it's best to leave it alone until the modders figure it out. They already said they're talking to ilja about a proper solution.

look here with camaro on the windshield right and without camaro left
wn32pi35slzv0dvzg.jpg

Oh you mean this for the rectangular shape on the right headlight? Man this is messed up if true lol

Well, just gotta live with it i guess :D

I have the solution, left is the light on and right off! Camaro is a bit smaller on the windshield now!
here the new glass.dds with Camaro lettering! you can already use that!
But I will test it, and then bring out an update!
3qmgo5hjqpe85yrzg.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing