ARC - Chevrette 28GTO Camaro Z28 (VRC-mod) Skinpack

Skins ARC - Chevrette 28GTO Camaro Z28 (VRC-mod) Skinpack 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
So there’s an updated version of the mod?
Yes VRC Mod here version 1.2

Info for other Painters.
Here the glass.dds fix with Camaro lettering (without lettering just delete the glass.dds).....and so that the AI can turn off the light cover or the lights on, you must take this alpha channel (for the Car-Skins) Here
qsky9d1ytdrq0xbzg.jpg

How about Davey Allison's Texaco car next?

ba519f1519c8b9328fa69f2ce326f9aa.jpg
I do not know if it is still worth doing this livery. (It always takes the longest to paint the hood. also because I can only paint in 2d)
First of all, I do not know if the Ford will be added, and second, I do not know if there are others who would like to have more skins?
on average, 280 sim racers have downloaded the Camaro Skins (per update)
not many downloads.
But maybe I'll do the skin.

I do not know if it is still worth doing this livery. (It always takes the longest to paint the hood. also because I can only paint in 2d)
First of all, I do not know if the Ford will be added, and second, I do not know if there are others who would like to have more skins?
on average, 280 sim racers have downloaded the Camaro Skins (per update)
not many downloads.
But maybe I'll do the skin.

Hi,
I have created about 24 or 25 IROC skins and I don’t know if they are worth uploading for download. If there is a way or worth your time would you mind taken a look at a couple of the skins. I need to know what to do to be able to send them to you. I will understand if you don’t want to be bothered.

Any chance this great skin pack can be updated for the latest version of this car from VRC? The "CAMARO" banner on the front wind screen gets located half-way down the windshield after the recent VRC update.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%