Resource icon

Skins ARC Camaro Replacement Skins 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is what i see. 10 teams (which is correct), but since i see only 10 i can only choose 10 liveries to drive. For example the Red Bull is not available, but if i choose 19 unique AI (top middle "19" opponents) then i can see AI use the Red Bull livery. But i cannot choose it to drive with.

Maybe its all as it should be and im whining about nothing? :D I did Steam validation but nothing changed.

View attachment 183502
Have a look at the bottom right of your screenshot please: you can see 2 names:
- Nico Templas in red: this is the paint scheme that is selected
- Paul Mcnulty in white: click on this name, it will turn red and you will have an another skin selected.
That's what Rob meant: for each team you have 2 drivers to chose from: 20 skins in total! :)

Have a look at the bottom right of your screenshot please: you can see 2 names:
- Nico Templas in red: this is the paint scheme that is selected
- Paul Mcnulty in white: click on this name, it will turn red and you will have an another skin selected.
That's what Rob meant: for each team you have 2 drivers to chose from: 20 skins in total! :)
Ahhhh! :thumbsup: I thought it was just static livery author names. Thanks a lot mate. :)

Also, Hotfix out! No more overheat. Funny little cars. :cool:

@Reb.Ellion Sorted. Didnt know about the above. Cheers for trying to help though. ;)

Hello @Rob Fitness , i just went back to AMS1 and was doing a back to back in the ARC in AMS1 and AMS2, having your liveries really helps with that immersion! Is there any chance that you are able to bring those to AMS2 anytime? It would be so sweet seeing those in the new Sim.

Last edited:
Hello @Rob Fitness , i just went back to AMS1 and was doing a back to back in the ARC in AMS1 and AMS2, having your liveries really helps with that immersion! Is there any chance that you are able to bring those to AMS2 anytime? It would be so sweet seeing those in the new Sim.
hi , yes i have been slowly converting the files to 4096 resolution but thought i was wasting my time as didn't think anyone be interested lol.

hi , yes i have been slowly converting the files to 4096 resolution but thought i was wasting my time as didn't think anyone be interested lol.
Oh mate, for sure interested!!! I'm sure many others would be also! Have you seen the Discord channel dedicated to liveries for AMS2?
Lots of cars have people doing real liveries and if the ARC cold join them i think it would be great.
Also they just opened a SimHub channel for me to add my dashes there also (just to self promote a little....shameless :whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back