RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from camping for a few weeks so I will try to join you tonight. Not sure which car but will be there and see if I can still make it around. Won't be too fast but what's new!!

How did the race go last night? Internet went down again. :mad:
For Brett and KO it went great! The both finished at least two lap ahead of the rest of us. I finished in the pits dropping from third to fifth. I only got fifth because there was no one else who could pass me.

Cars are great and while I love the track there are two places that always bite me with Alta Variente being the worst.

I spun a few times on Piratella during practice. Didn't have much problem with it while practicing on my PC. Is there a difference in grip (or something) between practice/AI races and multiplayer?

At first I didn't like the track but over time I've come to appreciate the layout. Bilsterberg is still my favorite.

I was losing a tenth or two each lap to @Absurd1ty for the first half of the race, then I had a near spin then completed the spin the next lap so that was the last time I saw @Absurd1ty. Then to pile it on he started setting fastest laps as time wound down. :notworthy:

@Calvyn White amazing lap time you have put in on the leaderboard!:notworthy: I can probably shave a few tenths of my best but that will still make over a second behind... I have used you car as a ghost and can see that you have much more speed than me on the straights. What’s the secret, besides the obvious rearwing at the lowest? Ride height, toe settings?

Fun but frustrating cars! How to tame the rear end?
You don't! Key is to keep momentum, and roll on the throttle when pointed straight. Since they were updated, I only got a chance to do one lap in these on Imola the other night. I'm hoping to make the silverstone race next week tho!

I spun a few times on Piratella during practice. Didn't have much problem with it while practicing on my PC. Is there a difference in grip (or something) between practice/AI races and multiplayer?

At first I didn't like the track but over time I've come to appreciate the layout. Bilsterberg is still my favorite.
I notice a big difference in grip playing offline vs online. Not sure why?

Grip levels do seem to vary wildly between SP and MP, also not sure why. Just keep it in the back of your head to treat each session as one with no grip and it usually works out. And that 'stuff' is probably just caffeine :speechless:. I wanna see a full grid next week, more people need to realize how fun these cars are

You don't! Key is to keep momentum, and roll on the throttle when pointed straight. Since they were updated, I only got a chance to do one lap in these on Imola the other night. I'm hoping to make the silverstone race next week tho!
Great advice, thanks. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back