RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'll take Slovakia Ring for a pint then. You can ask Most :)

No problem on the nudge. A shame because P6 is the kind of Quali I dream about, but I'll save getting annoyed about taps when I can go a whole race without a self-inflicted spin or terrible overtake into the gravel :)

Was so close to my first podium in R2 thanks to Calvyn's spins, only to **** myself into the hairpin on the last lap. I need a racing pyschologist!

I know mate can't apologise enough. It put me in a foul mood for the rest of the session. When I logged on to the server I couldn't believe you'd hit 2:07 in practice (because I couldn't do a 2:07) and then when I saw that it was you I nudged I was fuming.

I know Road America very well so fingers crossed it won't happen again!

Another great night after not a lot of training , this was a very busy simweek for me and my first ever official rre competition with the adac at most;i've had not more of 30 laps in slovakia with the aquila and thanks ever to base rre setups cause those are always a very good starting point . After qualy laps not good as i expected, in both races me and Calvyn were the foxes and good for me he made two mistakes in the same point opening me the door for the two victories.

Thanks Again Ross

Great racing everyone, as always! :thumbsup:
9 wing didn't help me tonight as I lost on straights anything I would win in S2.
Race 1, average start and on the way to turn 1 I am thinking "nobody mentioned cold brakes". Then braking "all good, turn in "all good" middle of the corner "helloooo". But had fantastic race afterwards. :D

In race 2, tried to attack in front didn't pass. Tried to defend from fast guys behind but realized that I would make mistake and probably take someone with me, so went careful. When you guys were gone I was left with @Rick K , great race mate and fantastic pace in the finish. P7 and P5 tonight was great result for me.

Thanks Ross for organizing, and make sure to come back more often, you need to get those skills back. ;)
The race 2 fight was great indeed! Some nice and clean racing with respect for for each other. Didn't even mention the position I was in, so finishing P4 was a bit of a surprise.

Need to get some serious practice in during the week though, learning tracks on the day itself means I'm lapping the fastest at the end of race 2.

Overall had great fun on a track which I personally couldn't really get the hang off.

I know mate can't apologise enough. It put me in a foul mood for the rest of the session. When I logged on to the server I couldn't believe you'd hit 2:07 in practice (because I couldn't do a 2:07) and then when I saw that it was you I nudged I was fuming.

I know Road America very well so fingers crossed it won't happen again!

Yeh I don't know what was going on there - the track just seems to work for me! Also, I'm only two months in and everything's still new so I think it helps to be on race 3 and to have learnt more about how to drive a different car (and just how to drive in general actually!).

I've not driven Road America at all so doubt you'll be behind me this time! I'm expecting normal service to resume:)

Hey guys, as you have noticed I have taken a few weeks off, due to one reason or another. I think I am going to take the rest of the summer off and pick back up in the fall.
I will continue to schedule and set up the events but will not be participating as with the Covid-19 not going anywhere in the foreseeable I am guessing there will be plenty of time to race when the weather is not so acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%