RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really like the rhythm you get into at this circuit. Wish I'd swallowed my pride and left TC on for Race 1. Maybe it wouldn't have seen me hurtle into a barrier before lap 2.

Spent most of Race 2 trying to balance keeping Sasha behind me and not ploughing into the back of Steve Le Gallez. Really intense at times. Doesn't help that I'm atrocious at the final corner. Probably should have done more practice this week and not wasted my evenings on My Summer Car...

Nice racing everyone. Looking forward to Autodrom Most. Another circuit I don't know at all. The layout certainly looks nice. :thumbsup:
We had nice race 2, really nice fight I tried few times but had to back off in S2 last time. :D
As for race 1, went with Robert and Patrick 3 wide into turn 1 with me trying to brake on inside. As soon as I touched the brakes rear stepped out. Managed to hold it of going straight over apex and collecting them, lost a bunch of position and then mistake in Renault turn (last right in S2). Hope I didn't bump someone after ending in the middle of the road and trying to move away.
Great racing from everyone! :thumbsup:

AGAIN WITH THE #223!

RE TEAMCHAT/DISCORD CHAT: We really need somehow to ask questions/comments during the race prelims. I prefer text over voice, just too much chit chat, echo's, cough's, throat clearing for me, and my mic doesn't work good.

AGAIN WITH THE #223!

RE TEAMCHAT/DISCORD CHAT: We really need somehow to ask questions/comments during the race prelims. I prefer text over voice, just too much chit chat, echo's, cough's, throat clearing for me, and my mic doesn't work good.
Try using push to talk, there is option in teamspeak/discord. No problems with background noise and echo and much faster when needing to say something. :thumbsup:

We really need somehow to ask questions/comments during the race prelims. I prefer text over voice, just too much chit chat, echo's, cough's, throat clearing for me, and my mic doesn't work good.
R3E does not have a proper in-game text chat function so voice is the only way for now.

Sometimes there is a lot of chat in practice sure, but that's not an issue in my opinion. Practice should be about talking, swapping tips, getting to know your fellow club members. Once qualy starts the chat disappears because people know others are trying to concentrate, and during the race chat is usually limited to the odd apology or a little friendly banter, but not constant.

Sometimes someone will have their mic too sensitive and it picks up coughs and other noises, but they're usually told by myself or others and get it sorted before the race starts. Worst case I can remove "noisy" people from the voice chat if they're not heeding the advice.

Of course I know not everyone likes to voice chat, especially if English is not their first language. That's fine, but it just means that all questions and comments will need to be made here in the forums rather than during the event. Perhaps one day R3E will have a proper text chat option.

R3E does not have a proper in-game text chat function so voice is the only way for now.

Sometimes there is a lot of chat in practice sure, but that's not an issue in my opinion. Practice should be about talking, swapping tips, getting to know your fellow club members. Once qualy starts the chat disappears because people know others are trying to concentrate, and during the race chat is usually limited to the odd apology or a little friendly banter, but not constant.
Yeh I like the voice chat. It means I can ask Steve for setup tips, listen to Andrea tell Steve yet another anecdote involving Italy, and hear Steve come up with alternative rules for Calvyn, to level the playing field :p

Somehow I still don't know how we made it 3 wide into Tarzan without serious contact..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200621-204534.jpg
    Screenshot_20200621-204534.jpg
    994.4 KB · Views: 57
AGAIN WITH THE #223!

You can mate, if you right click a person on voice chat, it gives you the option to send message :thumbsup:

Noticed it already when rewatching the stream. To be honest, I'm not too sure about the English pronunciation, I think going with Koopers is the best, as the English translation is also Coopers. Sometimes the Dutch language has strange sounds.

Yeah, that was an interesting moment! I was sure there was going to be an accident if nobody backed out, but nope. Great driving by all. :thumbsup:

Yes, I was fully committed to the overtake and suddenly Soi went on the inside. I was certain we were gonna crash, but somehow we made it. Unfortunately I messed up at the, as it's called nowadays, corner without a name. But is was fun in the lead as long it lasted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.6%