RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got multiple projects going on around the house and the old body keeps reminding me of age.:rolleyes: More just tired I suppose.

Thanks for the race all - the grid was a bit thin, but was still a fun challenge with these P2's. @ko41 was right on my tail for the first half and when I had a spin was surprised to see he had also gone off a few corners earlier on the same lap...! Great coordination :roflmao: . I can't say I put too much pressure on @sc4dr but thanks for the mid-race challenge :thumbsup: ... I blame my mistakes on my PTT button being in an awkward spot on my wheel ;)

Thanks @David DeGreef for keeping these going, hope to see you at the next one.

My first laps in life on this track, few days ago were 25min race with all laps in 2:10.2-10.8 range. Losing a lot on braking compared to AI, need to adjust in taking more speed into corner after driving ATS for a weekend. :roflmao:

I've just had a look @ the Raceroom Leaderboard for this race & I've noticed the first five on the list are in this race. I suspect there might be some of this going on:
:D :p

I think we were on the practice server at the same time on Wednesday - you should make your mark on the Leaderboard, to make it the first six ;). I wonder what kind of top-secret training regime @Derek44 is up to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 227 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 153 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%