Aqua Vista Racing team launch season 5.

Hi everyone,

The AVR team from season 4 is so excited to announce the big changes we have done to the start of season 5..

The team

We are so proud and excited to have Steve Crossland and his great team from FPPS merging with our team, along with 3 top and very talented drivers from FPES DIV1 and to make things even better another well-known Presto top driver has joined the team as a full time test driver.

Team objectives:

All team members are committed to deliver clean and fair driving, to follow the rules and to have a respectful and friendly approach to all racing colleagues in the community, so we are working together in the team to practice as much as the time allows us so we can enjoy good quality racing and maximum pleasure on track.

The drivers / drivers nick names

I personally feel more excited driving behind a car that shows names like Seti, sferik, remisky, buggy, pace pusher, mooooooooooosht, Mr.B, mega storm, Lisa blond and many more .. Wouldn’t be something special to keep our names when we first signed with “Presto GP” alive along with our real name?... Therefore we decided to keep the tradition rolling and wrote our nick names on our cars....and we created for some of us new names that are part of our life.

AVR Pacific
- Steve Crossland = PHOENIX - team manager
- Noel Spence = BULLDOG
- Lutz Dussler = SNAKEMAN

AVR Div1
- Anthony Ishak = SUPERANGELO, team manger
- Peter Marshall = SETI - team technician
- Janek Grabowski= SFERIK – team designer
- Mark Sørensen = FIREFOX
- Tim McIver= McIver

AVR Div2
- Joe Isaac= TURBO- team manager
- Anthony Moufarrej= TMAN

AVR test drive
- Stas Grasmik= VODKAMAN

Team car skin
Our team designer Janek was going to work on our sexy skin but he was on a long vacation and we were a bit afraid to run behind so we asked the maestro Werner for his assistance, he had lots of commitments at that time “ and still” but this Gentleman offered his service and accepted the massive job and spent many hours of his private time to design the 11 amazing sexy skins of the whole team. Million thanks Werner from me and the team for the great and superb Job you have done.

I would like to thank Janek in advance for taking over the job of updating the skins for the whole team in the futureJ.

Special thanks:
Special thanks from the team to Presto's Team Norway for providing all the fun for all of us for another season and many thanks goes as well to Eric and all R.D team for having us all around.

We are looking forwards to have a great season… with lots of fun

See you all on track
Cheers

skins :
these are all the skins that were done by the maestro Werner , very elegant .
ps: there are minor mistakes on some cars that are fixed.

AVR Pacific in silver
AVR Div1 in yellow and red
AVR Div2 in orange
AVR test driver in silver

Anthony Ishak.jpgAnthony Moufarrege.jpgJanek Grabowski.jpgJoe Isaac.jpgLutz Dassler.jpgMark Sørensen.jpgNoel Spence.jpgPeter Marshall.jpgStas Grasmik.jpgSteve Crossland.jpgTim McIver.jpg
pencil.png

- Is it a bird? Is it a plane?
- No it's the Aqua Vista Team!

Nice looking cars. Are the cars available to download?

I believe our beloved Race Director is uploading the skins to the PrestoGP Updater as we're "speaking".

And that being said, please notify the Race Director if you are using the same skin as last season or if you have a new one (or if you are a new member, what skin you will be using).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%