Apps not showing up in General Tab

I have installed 3 apps, but they are not showing up in Assetto Corsa. Usually they show up in the general tab / ui modules , and I can tick a check box next to them, and they show up in game. IN this case, they dont even show up in the GENERAL / UI MODULES. Its a fresh install of windows and AC. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

I believe I do. Its kinda hard to screw up. Unrar, drag into AC folder. Im thinking it has something to do with something in windows. Its a fresh install of windows, so maybe something isnt up to date? I have verified the integrity of AC, and all is well. So... maybe it has to be in Windows in some way.

Are you sure the apps were really unzipped in the game itself ?
I surely changed something at the time but I remember unzipping directly in the common/assettocorsa/... folder didn't work.
Unzip somewhere else then copy or move it in the right place did work on the contrary.
NB: once again surely those famous "Administrator rights".

Except a problem in the install I don't see any reason why they should not show.

@Jempy called it. Little confusion on my side, I totally forgot that AC has two different places to find various important information. I was copying into the AC folders under My Documents. On my computer, i have the various folders (apps, tracks, cars) saved to the favorites folder on the left hand side of the screen, I never manually access those file locations. But this ISNT my computer, and I was just asked to help install windows, and AC, and get it setup and running again.... and I just didnt remember. Doh! Anyway, thank you all for trying to help me out.

@Jempy called it. Little confusion on my side, I totally forgot that AC has two different places to find various important information. I was copying into the AC folders under My Documents. On my computer, i have the various folders (apps, tracks, cars) saved to the favorites folder on the left hand side of the screen, I never manually access those file locations. But this ISNT my computer, and I was just asked to help install windows, and AC, and get it setup and running again.... and I just didnt remember. Doh! Anyway, thank you all for trying to help me out.
:thumbsup:

I believe I do. Its kinda hard to screw up. Unrar, drag into AC folder. Im thinking it has something to do with something in windows. Its a fresh install of windows, so maybe something isnt up to date? I have verified the integrity of AC, and all is well. So... maybe it has to be in Windows in some way.
Hi i have done this 10 times but still wont show in my IU module...please help

I installed this app with content manager and its not showing up for me. I went into the target folder to verify it was in Python and gui icon folder...

Its there and enable in the app folder but simply doesn't appear as a electable app in game...

basic 1-O-1 of installing mods:
-dont install apps with ContentManager
-know where to put stuff
1647210292697.png

Last edited:
Hey i activated some ui apps i downloaded in the original settings menu (im normally using content manager) and the apps still don't show up ingame. Does somebody have a solution?
Some apps in order to show up require to run them once with the vanilla AC launcher. So, run AC without CM. 99% the apps will show in the settings. Just tick them and check if they appear in game. Then close AC and run it normally with CM. You re done!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%