Applying a push to talk (TS) button on Logitech wheel

hey guys, I've been trying to map a button on my wheel to match up with my push to talk team-speak push to talk button. To do this i am using the logitech profiler and creating a new command.

Wheel: G27

The problems i am having is:

1. Teamspeak doesn't seem to be recognizing the button

2. The button only stays on for a certain period of time, about 3 seconds and then goes off. I cannot hold the button and have it stay on.

I honestly don't know what's causing this because my friend did exactly the same and it worked fine.

Any tips guys?

What Windows are you running? Vista and 7 have issues due to the way the security is setup. You might try a program called joy2key and see if that helps out.

hey guys, I've been trying to map a button on my wheel to match up with my push to talk team-speak push to talk button. To do this i am using the logitech profiler and creating a new command.

Wheel: G27

The problems i am having is:

1. Teamspeak doesn't seem to be recognizing the button

2. The button only stays on for a certain period of time, about 3 seconds and then goes off. I cannot hold the button and have it stay on.

I honestly don't know what's causing this because my friend did exactly the same and it worked fine.

Any tips guys?

Why are you doing it like that?Don't use profiler.

In TS, when it asks you to assign the button for PTT, just press the button on your wheel. It's that simple!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.2%