App to quickly enable/disable usb controllers?

Shovas

Premium
I have this problem where my pedals are affecting a game that doesn't use pedals even though I haven't assigned the pedals to any controls.

Can anyone recommend an app where I can quickly toggle usb devices enabled/disabled?

This would also help older sims where they might only accept 3 usb device like GTR2.

You can use this https://github.com/ViGEm/HidHide

it will allow you to create a cloak in windows that hides controllers and lets you whitelist applications so see through the cloak.

So it takes a little bit of setup, maybe 10 mins depending on the number of games you have but then you dont have to toggle on and off constantly as each game will see what you let it.
I was just coming here to post this. I use it and it works well. I wish it was reversed though, a blacklist of certain apps rather than a whitelist. But you're right, once it's setup you can forget about it until you install a new game, then you have to remember to add it to the whitelist.

I was just coming here to post this. I use it and it works well. I wish it was reversed though, a blacklist of certain apps rather than a whitelist. But you're right, once it's setup you can forget about it until you install a new game, then you have to remember to add it to the whitelist.
Exactly what I wished for it as well, you can do what you want but sometimes its a bit backwards to achieve what you want. You an get there though and it does it well.

I couldn't use my button box with its advanced features through vjoy if I could not hide the actual controller from games.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%