App that shows tyre loads inside the game

Is there any in-game app that shows the tyre loads in real-time?

I know you can get this info through telemetry and I'm already doing that using the ACTI app. For instance, you can see the tyre loads offline by using the MoTeC software, or you can also make use of ACTI's standalone client to show you the same info in real-time, albeit externally to the game.

That being said, I'd love to actually visualise the weight shifting inside the game as I'm driving the car through each corner in a HUD fashion. Anyone who's played LFS will probably remember its forces overlay, which served this purpose.

LFS forces were cool :)
I don't remember any app for AC that shows loads in a similar way, but i did mod some of them to show it. It turned out it wasn't that useful thou.

If you wanna try i have a super basic Simhub app that shows both loads and tyre slip, which imho is great to accelerate learning process (and looking at your most recent mugello 235i lap it would fix some steering issues right off the bat). Check out this post (works for both AC and ACC) plus Simhub has very easy editing tools, so you can get the loads to show however you fancy.

Thank you so much for all the tips @Pawel Ziolkowski. I've been wanting to checkout SimHub for a while, but now I'll definitely try it out. I code in Python, so I was thinking I could create my won App with the exact info I need, however SimHub looks really flexible, easy and cross-platform.

Although I check tyre slip on the telemetry, up until now, the tyre screeching sounds have been my only cue about slip while driving, which I'm afraid is not enough. :D

Although I check tyre slip on the telemetry, up until now, the tyre screeching sounds have been my only cue about slip while driving, which I'm afraid is not enough. :D
Default tyre noise is good, but IMHO it starts too early, so that optimal screech is quite loud making it hard to know when you are over the edge. I'd say go to audio options and try 150% tyre skid onset. (or a bit more - like 175%) That way the tyres start to get loud right as you pass the limit, making obvious where it is. (Also i think it's more realistic as race tyres don't really screech that much, especially below limit)

Oh and about simhub, by default i think it runs at 10Hz, if you buy full version it can run at full game speed which for this kind of data feels better.

Setting the onset to 150% or more made all the difference @Pawel Ziolkowski, thanks! I had already seen other people suggesting this, but I didn't quite understand what it was meant to do. Essentially this acts like a high-pass filter, excluding all the unimportant screeching below the grip edge and making the limit obvious like you said. Top notch!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 498 39.1%