rF2 Apex Modding FIA GT3 @ Poznan - Wed 18th June 2014

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Daiman Patel

rFactor 2 Technical Assistant
SLS AMG.png

Event Details
Server:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM Apex
Cars: Apex Modding FIA GT3 v0.88 (Download)
Track: Poznan v1.0 (Download)
MOD: Download via Server

Weather: Dry
Road condition: Rubber on track were possible
Tyre wear: Normal
Fuel usage: 1x
Mechanical failure: Time scaled

Assists
Traction control:
Medium
ABS: Low
Auto-clutch: Allowed

Race - Wednesday, 18th June 2014
Practice:
18:30 GMT
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT - 10 minutes
Warm up: 19:10 GMT - 5 minutes
Race 1 : 19:15 GMT - 30 mins

Racedepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here

Sign-up list:
  1. Daiman Patel
  2. Ricardo Edelmann
  3. Frederic Schornstein
  4. Calum McLure
  5. Yuri Kasdorp (?)
  6. David O'Reilly
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver

SERVER IS UP

utp: 23

Last edited:
Count me in!;) but would also be nice to have the Porsche and the corvette in this event;) the porsche looks pretty decent even if it's a direct port of the rf1 porsche model;)

Yeh, I did think that as well, and decided not to include them for that exact reason. However, if they're OK, and there's enough interest, then I will change the event to use the fully up-to-date version of Apex Modding's FIA GT3 mod. :thumbsup:

The server will be up this evening, at ~6pm GMT.

NOTE:
For this event only the SLS AMG GT3 car (v0.87) will be available, as not enough testing has been conducted on the updated version of the FIA GT3 mod. Apologies for this, but I don't want to use the mod without thoroughly testing it first, to ensure that it's suitable for use and will enable us to have a fun, but competitive race. However, for the event next week the recently released update (v0.88) will be definitely be used. :thumbsup:

The new version of the Apex Modding FIA GT3 mod shall be used for this event. A link to the resource shall also be provided later, when the server is set up. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
There doesn't seem to be many people signing up for this so we could use it as an opportunity to test the new one, don't know about anyone else but I'd be up for it if it helps.

There doesn't seem to be many people signing up for this so we could use it as an opportunity to test the new one, don't know about anyone else but I'd be up for it if it helps.

That's a fair point. My mind keeps going to-and-fro as well - I'm not certain what to do. :unsure: However, both you and Ricardo have now suggested using the new version, so maybe it is worth doing. We'll see what others have to say as well. I did briefly test the mod last week, once it had been released, and it seems OK - the only real issue that I had was with the position of the hood / TV-cockpit cam.

Please sign me up. I am still here at Poznan in the camp site between FR3.5 last night and the Rebellion racing LMP1 on Friday, have paid for the whole week, still have some gas in the camp stove and the weather is good.
Ill be there.:)
Oh and I love driving Porsche 911 if it will be available.

Sorry, football tonight play Spain i forgot it;)

OK, no worries Juan. However, the race should finish before kick-off. I also intend to watch the match, so will make sure (more so than usual) that we stick to the schedule. ;) My bad - the race will be during the first half of the game.

However, regarding the Netherlands game, the event doesn't start until after the match has ended, in case anybody had any doubts about overlapping. :D

Last edited:
OK, no worries Juan. However, the race should finish before kick-off. I also intend to watch the match, so will make sure (more so than usual) that we stick to the schedule. ;)

The same also applies regarding the Netherlands match - the event doesn't start until after the match has ended, in case anybody had any doubts about overlapping. :D
Uhm Spain plays at 19:00 GMT? Pretty sure of that so you'd miss the first half

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back