Apelectrix load cell brake mod for G25/27

Valter Ostman

PrestoGP Veteran
Anyone know if manufacturing has ceased?
The Order page is not updated since april.
The mod is very good and high quality in my opinion.

Text on the order page:

This is normally where you would be able to order your G25/27 mod.
I need some time to catch up with existing orders so I've removed the PayPal buttons for at least 2 weeks.
As of April,7 2010 new orders will not be taken.
Thanks for your patience!
-Andy Pastore

I'm guessing he has ceased trading, but we can only draw conclusions from the statment he made that you have put in your post.

Shame as it was a great conversion by all accounts...........

He certainly stopped his business. Someone I know, whom bought the AP electrix, wrote an email to Andy asking if he could buy an AP electrix for me, last week, and he hasn't got an answer so far.

I know. I sent a pm, but never got a reply, which was a bit disappointing. I really wanted it.

I guess the thing that got him over the line was the fact that I had to get a price that included shipping to Australia.

Tell me about it. I ordered a game from England, with two week shipping quote. I got the registration refund after 4 weeks. It turned up after 8 :/

But anyway, if anyone has one for sale for any reason, do tell. Or even a set of CSPs, or CSTs.

Anything, really lol

Hey guys can some one point me in the right direction as I've been looking in the hardware thread but cant find any news on this :)

I found Andy's site via the wonder of google :tongue: but im afraid that he still doesn't have the paypal button activated, I did look at the perfect pedal but too pricey atm :frown:look the part though.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%