APelectrix G25/27 load cell

I've tried to get in touch with APelectrix to enquire about the loadcell mod for my G27 pedal set but not had any reply ?

Anyone know if he still does it?

Cheers

I've still not heard back yet BUT I did manage to land a used g25 pedal set with an apelectrix cell from ebay...I've tested it out and still trying to get to grips with it. The travel is very short compared to stock but it's almost as if there feels like a little dead zone for the first few mm's or so but after that u can feel the rubber stopper, then the pressure u apply translates in game but it takes some getting use to. It takes alot of pressure to get this to max force so I may get the the leobodner cable so I can fine tune it a bit. I've not had much joy trying to calibrate it using the windows calibration tool. It either feels to hard or to sensitive, also I think GCSE seems to reset to default if the pressure I apply goes beyond the max point set during the calibration, sounds weird but I'll do a lap and then on the next lap it feels as if I need to apply more physical pressure to reach the same level of force in game, if that makes sense.

I'd say yes it defo feels more realistic but on the other hand I'm not sure about that initial first mm of dead travel...Its early days tho as it took me ages to get to grips with the stock pedals and I'm sure many of you will know that I always bitch about them. I'll keep testing this week, I have a league race Wednesday so let's see :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back