F1 2011 Anyone with Leo Bodnar experience, help please

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I just bought the SLI android emulator and can get the computer to recognize it, everything is communicating fine, but I get no response from the device in game. I am sure there is some obscure thing I am missing, any help would be appreciated. Past all the hard parts as far as getting it installed, getting communication...now if I could just get a rev counter and gear display.

Thanks ahead of time
-Lenard

Nevermind, a cfg file needed to be edited and I got to lines mixed around. All good. Now to figure out how to program it and get full functionality out of it

May I HIGHLY recommend the product though, if you already use an android phone, $7 is such a small price to pay for such added functionality

img0344s.jpg

Highly recommended, since you already spent the money on the android phone, $7 makes for a cool addition to a stock wheel

I know nothing about the iPhone, except that Apple have a strangulation hold on the apps for the device.

I don't think I could fit my android to my G27 as in the photo, it looks like something I am likely to punch when I receive a lame penalty from the game, and I can't afford to break it! ;)

It was pretty simple to mount actually, took some heavier guage aluminum flashing (like for roofing), cut it to size, glued one of those rubberized style phone cases to it, drilled holes in the aluminum, centered it, zip tied it to the wheel, now its as simple as popping the phone into the rubberized case when I am using it and popping it right back out, nice and solid without having a stranglehold

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back