Cars Anyone who wants tp update old URD mods?

Some of the old URD mods like the EGT and PX cars still lack basic stuff like lights and shifting animations. I think it's a real shame that URD abandoned them. They also show zero interest in doing anything about that. So, is there anyone willing to do some upgrading (of course in such a way, that you must've purchased the original mod)?

So many great cars left unused...

EDIT: Sorry for the typo. :speechless:

Last edited:
Some of the old URD mods like the EGT and PX cars still lack basic stuff like lights and shifting animations. I think it's a real shame that URD abandoned them. They also show zero interest in doing anything about that. So, is there anyone willing to do some upgrading (of course in such a way, that you must've purchased the original mod)?

So many great cars left unused...

EDIT: Sorry for the typo. :speechless:

Yeah, my hope is that some other big studio like RSS or VRC will create a 2018 field of LMP1 cars or Hypercars, but an update for the PX cars would be appreciated too

• Deleted member 223075

You can easily find shift animation from Kunos cars or other mods for manual and sequential. You just have to spend some time to find the right one that fit perfectly to the shifter. This is what i done for myself, also modified some of their cars to add side race leds (blue, red or green). Was shared somewhere but URD told me to stop modifying their (unfinished) cars....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back