Anyone using Tapatalk for RD and other sims' forums?

I always use Chrome but I wish to have push notifications for conversation updates and alerts. I did a quick search on RD by the keyword "Tapatalk" and found several old threads about RD not compatible with Tapatalk. Is there anything new now? Is anybody using Tapatalk for RD, and other forums such as Reiza's and Sector3's forums?

Thanks.

I always use Chrome but I wish to have push notifications for conversation updates and alerts. I did a quick search on RD by the keyword "Tapatalk" and found several old threads about RD not compatible with Tapatalk. Is there anything new now? Is anybody using Tapatalk for RD, and other forums such as Reiza's and Sector3's forums?

Thanks.
We used Tapatalk for a while on our old vBulletin board but no longer offer it. We've opted for a responsive style approach now which massively simplifies things for us as we only have the one format to consider when making updates and changes.

Push notifications is on our radar, you're not alone in wanting them (you can include me on that list). There's a bunch of other updates and upgrades in prgress atm then I should hopefully have some time over the summer to look at the options properly for implementing something.

I was searching in this forum for the same, and looking in Tapatalk App also, but didn´t find RD forum. No plans to be able to see our forums through Tapatalk? Like most of all think, it would be more easy, and fast to take a look and follow it. I don´t know if there was problems in the past or something....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back