Anyone Use "DashPanel" with rF2?

Came across this while looking thru the Steam Store. Does anyone here have any experience using it with rF2?

It appears to be an alternate HUD. Can it be used in single-screen and in VR? Are there any problems with installing it or using it?

Just wondering whether it's worth the purchase.

Thanks,
Bert

Came across this while looking thru the Steam Store. Does anyone here have any experience using it with rF2?

It appears to be an alternate HUD. Can it be used in single-screen and in VR? Are there any problems with installing it or using it?

Just wondering whether it's worth the purchase.

Thanks,
Bert

I'm the developer so I don't want to look like I'm trying to sell anything here on the forums but I will point you in the right direction. First up you can try the app free, data will be limited to Speed RPM and Gear but you can see how it works for you before buying anything.

Main free app:

You can overlay on a single screen:

Also as a VR overlay when using SteamVR:

Have fun.

I'm the developer so I don't want to look like I'm trying to sell anything here on the forums but I will point you in the right direction. First up you can try the app free, data will be limited to Speed RPM and Gear but you can see how it works for you before buying anything.

Main free app:

You can overlay on a single screen:

Also as a VR overlay when using SteamVR:

Have fun.
Hi,

Damage indicator seems not working in rf2.
Any solution?

Thanls

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 281 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.6%