Anyone Upgrade from the Samsung Odyssey + to a newer VR headset?

Im wondering if any of the latest headsets are worth it over the Odyssey + from a clarity perspective at least. Anyone upgrade to a newer headset from the Samsung and notice a worth while visual upgrade? Any other reason you upgraded?

I'm (hopefully) picking up a 1-year old Odyssey+ for £100 in the next week or two, to go with a used GTX1080 also for £100.

Without the outstanding generosity of my good friend who offered me both of these items when he upgraded, I seriously doubt that i would have been able to justify the upgrade cost to try VR. Not only did he make the upgrade justifiable financially, I was also able to confirm that I can wear VR over my spectacles, and that VR doesn't make me feel sick.

Needless to say, I am very, very excited! I tried out the Odyssey+ at his house when I picked up the GTX1080, and the feeling of driving round my Feldbergring and Fonteny tracks in VR was an instant sell for me! It was just magical :inlove:

Upvote 0
Let us know how much of an improvement that makes for you once you've tried it.

I've got the O+ and vr cover already and am still contemplating whether to add one of these head straps to it.
try this paul ,cheap way i know ,two bits of velcro stops the headset from putting pressure on your forehead, not perfect but cheap

Attachments

• IMG_20191211_155251_result.jpg
    IMG_20191211_155251_result.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 96
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back