1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone tried the Miker Formula Junior 1960 ?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by bsmooth, Oct 19, 2017.

1. bsmooth

bsmooth

Ratings:
    +36
    I just saw the video this morning and it looks great, it would be nice to have a little more in cockpit views to see what the car drives and sound like .
    What do you think of it?

2. NicoB79

NicoB79

Ratings:
    +11
    I bought the car yesterday but drove it only a few laps (default setup) around Sergios Zandvoort. Im not entirely conviced if it was a good choice to buy. I really like the Lotus 33 and expected the Miker also be also agile. But it really isnt. Its a front wheel drive and when there is the small tendency for oversteer you give some throttle and it pushes. I need to spend some more time with it.

The model and look of the car is outstanding.

3. Fat-Alfie

Fat-Alfie
    David Pemberton Premium

Ratings:
    +1,586
    It's fantastic fun - seriously. I was really disappointed when I read that it would be FWD, but the handling is superb. The rear end is happy to drift if you take a corner too fast, the front wheels regain grip very nicely if you ease off the accelerator, and the racing against the AI is really quite intense. Highly recommended :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 2