Anyone tried the Miker Formula Junior 1960 ?

I just saw the video this morning and it looks great, it would be nice to have a little more in cockpit views to see what the car drives and sound like .
What do you think of it?

I bought the car yesterday but drove it only a few laps (default setup) around Sergios Zandvoort. Im not entirely conviced if it was a good choice to buy. I really like the Lotus 33 and expected the Miker also be also agile. But it really isnt. Its a front wheel drive and when there is the small tendency for oversteer you give some throttle and it pushes. I need to spend some more time with it.

The model and look of the car is outstanding.

It's fantastic fun - seriously. I was really disappointed when I read that it would be FWD, but the handling is superb. The rear end is happy to drift if you take a corner too fast, the front wheels regain grip very nicely if you ease off the accelerator, and the racing against the AI is really quite intense. Highly recommended :thumbsup:

mitter.jpg

It's actually the 1960 Mitter-DKW Formula Junior car. Great for what it is, FWD and all.

I use the included "Autohaus Mitter" file for the car's menu icon

https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/12174/lot/656/

Last edited:
Of all the cars out there it seems a bit strange to model one that there were so few of in the first place. I much prefer RWD cars myself, but I may try this someday, still not too sure.

Great little car imo, and a beautifully made model, as to be expected when seeing the maker of it. Certainly worth the asking price! I was put off with the fwd aspect until I drove it but it’s a nice little machine..

The cars are beautifully made, right down to the leaf springs. Anyone who models working suspension deserves extra praise - the bonnet view is mesmerizing.

However like many original and mod cars, the FFB seems quite light and the 'feel' is low IMHO, compared to something like the Formula Vintage cars.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back