Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

I've had this mod for awhile now but never bothered to release it
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zy3qxuzas049sq4/Legends Mod.zip
I don't know how well it will work with 1.21 and i also dont know if this is the version where i added a reverse gear since it didnt have one before.
Hy Troy, I've converted this for personal use a long time ago, it took me a reasonable effort to adjust the FFB and classes, etc. Would you mind pointing me how to add a reverse gear on these cars? I would really appreciate to "enhance" the mod.
Although in real life these cars aren't equipped with reverse, it is a shame not to be able to return to (a good) race because you're facing the ARMCO after spinning - and this is only a game.

I did it along time ago and i dont really remeber but i guess my download link did include my reverse add on and in the LegendGears.ini mine looks like this
ratio=(1000, 5000) // 0: 2.857
ratio=(1000, 5000) // 1: 2.857
ratio=(1000, 3500) // 2: 2.0
ratio=(1000, 2749) // 3: 1.571
ratio=(1000, 2261) // 4: 1.292
ratio=(1000, 1951) // 5: 1.115

The first ratio is reverse and all i did was copy 1st gear's ratios since in most cars reverse is equal to 1st.

Hi, is that Oulton Park into GSC extreme? cheers
Yes Jim. The BTCC trackpak one cuts off at Island, although you can drive through the bollards and go around Shell, but you get a cut track warning and it invalidates the lap. That's why I wanted to try the rFactor one.
The tool converted it no problem. Ingleston worked for me too. I've just had a 10 lap Bac Mono race there. Absolutely brilliant.

Yes Jim. The BTCC trackpak one cuts off at Island, although you can drive through the bollards and go around Shell, but you get a cut track warning and it invalidates the lap. That's why I wanted to try the rFactor one.
The tool converted it no problem. Ingleston worked for me too. I've just had a 10 lap Bac Mono race there. Absolutely brilliant.
Thanks, where do I find it as I've been through the downloads section and couldn't see it :-(

Sorry to interfere, but I might have another solution altogether. (The HUD from rFactor. It will change the UI of GSC completely and would also open up the option to use the mod's upgrades. Especially useful when running a Formula 1 mod with multiple tyre sets etc.

Here is a preview. I also added the amount of Qualifying sessions so that when it comes back in version 1.25 we can run multiple sessions like in real life. Have been testing it in version 1.20 and it worked brilliantly. Will be sharing a download link once people show interest... :D

IMG-20140917-WA0000.jpg
xxx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 199 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%