Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

It is a fun mod, I like it, Troy pointed it out to me some months back. Only thing is the skins are sort of messed up all grouped together; I might get around to fixing that up one day so we can run these in the club.

Awesome Troy.....Thank you!!

And Andrew....if you do decide to do some " Fixin' up " on this mod.....please let us know! This is all kind of new to me ( as far as these cars go ) but I've talked to and have met up with a few of the faster guys here in the NW that are racing the Dwarf cars around here. I may of very well found my next motorsport to get into once I get off the 2 wheel motocross stuff.

OK....so I downloaded this mod that Troy put up and OH MY GOD! This is one sweet little mod! I just spent 2 hours driving this thing on numerous tracks and I have to say this is probably my favorite mod I have downloaded to date! I'm a huge fan of the Blancpain mod and the V8 Supercars mod......but this Legends mod is awesome! The AI drive really , really well in it and this little car is tricky to drive!

Andrew......I see what you mean about the paint jobs. They are kind of bland and so forth and I'm sure someone like you , ML2166 or someone like that could do a kickass job on the paint schemes ( Not that it's needed ). But yeah man , I'd do some races with this thing for sure.

Thanks again you guys for helping me out and showing me this Mod! You guys should put this thing up in the DL section as I'm sure it would be popular as heck! I love it!

Racing these things on road courses is extremely difficult because i think these things dont have sway bars so it rolls all over the place, there is a short oval track called Delaware that was stupid fun with these cars. These cars work best on really short and flat ovals because they turn into little sprint cars drifting the whole time.

Do these cars have ABS that stays on no matter that all aids are turned off in the settings? I have this mod (FIA GT3 2010) and the FIA GT3 2012 mods installed and none of the brakes on any of these cars will lock up under straight line braking. All the cars that are included in GSCE will lock up and can be modulated with the pedal as well as many other mods.

I have the brake pressure set to 100% and the dial on my Club Sport pedals is turned all the way up.

What am I missing? Thanks

Yes. In real life, GT3 spec cars have ABS and a bit of TC. So I assume this mod has both of those built in.

It's a great mod, although I'd rather be driving GT1/2 Cars!

Racing these things on road courses is extremely difficult because i think these things dont have sway bars so it rolls all over the place, there is a short oval track called Delaware that was stupid fun with these cars. These cars work best on really short and flat ovals because they turn into little sprint cars drifting the whole time.

Actually Delaware was one of the tracks I tested it on yesterday. Over on iracing this week they have the Legends car running on Limerock which is pretty challenging. I have only managed to get into the low 1:02's on that track.

And hey!.....this next saturday night I'm going to go help out an old MX racing buddy that got into running the Dwarf cars about 2yrs ago. The dude rips and in only 2yrs of racing , he's won A-mains and got a lot of top 3's . I'll be out there later in the day a good 3hrs before practice starts , and I finally will get the break down on what these little cars are all about. I'd really like to get into the Legends and road course stuff......but the racks are few and far between and it costs quite a bit more. Right now it's not possible for me. But the Dwarfs on dirt ovals is something I may be stepping into this next spring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%