Anyone still have a track file for Mont Tremblant?

I saw that this existed a couple years back for Assetto Corsa but it was mysteriously removed from race department.

My Dad marshalls there and he'd love to race it in the sim. If anyone still has the file on their pc and could share, it would be much appreciated!

I'm guessing it was possibly removed from RD because it might have violated ToS as an unauthorised conversion from another sim? I've not got a version of MT in my current collection.
ACU has been working on a conversion from GRID Autosport for quite some time but he's gone very quiet lately so it seems he doesn't have much time for modding these days.

I have good news for you. I was browsing a site I sometimes go to for unusual stuff just the other day and spotted Mont Tremblant available for download. I just now downloaded it minutes ago and installed it but have not tried it yet. I don't want to provide a link here but if you contact me I will give you the name of the site. Lots of cool stuff there.

Well, I do have a version in work that I plan to officially release in a couple of months.... It's a scratch made 60's version. Currently retro-fitting latest lidar data.

You'll have to be patient, but I think it will be worth it.;)

Tremblant.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had a quick look at that version. It's Ok-ish visually (even if not representative in many areas) but more importantly, the base mesh is way, way off in many places. Height variation are often quite bad (small and bigger ones too), it also completly lack camber in many places such as T5 and Bridge turn (not to mention ultra wide width). It's no knock on the Reboot Team, they worked with the what they had. Looks like Codemasters only had google map and a couple of videos do to this one...

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 197 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing