Anyone received their ANTHEM code for buying RTX2080

No one ?

Not like I worried or anything maybe Origin does not put in your library until 22nd Feb (release date )
If you premium member you get to play it from today a week early ( not the demo, full game )
....only costs $20 a month for the privilege lol :roflmao:

With sims you pay LESS to drive them early lol

edit: people on nvidia say they been told to go back to seller ? and sellers tell them no codes

MY Email says BF5 + Anthem Bundle I am going with 22nd in library .......someone could have just said that ..................

Only reason i want either is to test both RTX and DLSS

Last edited:
Dill DD lol

There was 2 game codes, they had a comma separating them but when I used the entire code it redeem BF5 you would think it would say wrong code too many letters or something. So Anthem is pre-loading, I look at it on weekend do some No DLSS/DLSS benches then delete Origin for good

Still there is many around with same problem say they got BF5 no Anthem all because of a comma ...instead put 1. 2. like :rolleyes:

So...did you test the DLSS/No DLSS performance? I have an RTX 2080 but no games that currently use DLSS (I keep hoping ACC will eventually use it).

Anthem looks like it might be interesting for non-racing days, so maybe I’ll pick it up.

I will, Autumn starting late this year, still too hot to bother with sim/game yet to try VR,
Soon as temps start dropping I full on for 9 months

When i had my rf2 F3-Rookies room up I did 3 straight summers with sweat just pouring, was crazy
I like to see Jimmy do a race in 40+C ambient temps :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 8.0%
  • < 5 years