Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I am in and I hope you too :)
x2qyxkp-jpg.87789

On Sunday morning the 12th of April we are going to race the popular touring cars around Cascavel. Are you up for a challenging event in the EU morning with a large field of drivers, or simply want to gain some on track experience for the upcoming ninth season of the Virtual Touring Car Championship this the best way to wake up on a Lazy Sunday Morning!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Cars
  • Chevrolet Cruze
  • Ford Focus
  • Mitsubishi Lancer
  • Toyoto Corolla
Track
  • Cascavel
Server & Teamspeak Password: click here
Practice:
09:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 9:30 GMT (15 minutes)
Race 1: 9:45 GMT (20 minutes)
Race 2: 10:10 GMT (20 minutes, full reversed grid)
ready for my first
x2qyxkp-jpg.87789

On Sunday morning the 12th of April we are going to race the popular touring cars around Cascavel. Are you up for a challenging event in the EU morning with a large field of drivers, or simply want to gain some on track experience for the upcoming ninth season of the Virtual Touring Car Championship this the best way to wake up on a Lazy Sunday Morning!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Cars
  • Chevrolet Cruze
  • Ford Focus
  • Mitsubishi Lancer
  • Toyoto Corolla
Track
  • Cascavel
Practice:
x2qyxkp-jpg.87789

Join us

Cars
  • Chevrolet Cruze
  • Ford Focus
  • Mitsubishi Lancer
  • Toyoto Corolla
Track
  • Cascavel
Practice:
I just became a new premium member and I am ready for my first club race ... I'll do some training today and looking forward to Sunday morning Sign me up :)

It should be noted that last year I did set up a number of events that were North and South America time-zone friendly, but we had hardly any sign ups. So, if you want US events, make sure you show up for them ;)

Really hope it works out better this time round, good luck!!

Going out in a bit and I won't be back on RD until your races are about to, or have started.

You have a full grid in server CLUB 1! If you sign up from this post onwards, you're in the server called RACEDEPARTMENT CLUB 2. Have fun everybody, and please stick to the published schedule when voting.

A reminder that if you leave the server during race 1, you will not be able to rejoin for race 2 because it is a reverse grid. So stick around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%