Anyone knows how to make a graphics/lighting mod?

There are only a few graphics mod out here and unfortunately they are not good enough in my point of view, so if anyone knows any edit tool or method please let me know, thanks!

The lack of lighting mods on this years game is partly down to the different nature that the sky is recreated in the game.

In 2010 it was a static sky for each weather scenario, thus having a 360 degree panoramic sky image.

I kow the people on here responsible for the sky and lighting mods for 2010 have stated how difficult it is this year, to the point of being almost impossible.

This year CM have decided to go down the route of a more interactive sky with clouds rolling in as bad weather approaches, making adjusting skys and lighting very tricky to get right.

As far as I am aware there is no tool for adjusting sky and lighting, it's all down to opening relevent files and changing values manually to get the desired effect.

I know from speaking to people, that this takes time, a lot of it and is not easy to do.

If you feel that nothing here is good enough for you, maybe you might want to give it a try for yourself.

I'm sure we could all do with a spectacular sky/lighting mod.

have a look at FXAA Injector and use FXAA tool for easy configuring, aside from the post-process AA, there are many other options like hdr and tonemap etc. for modding the game itself you'll be looking at manual editing the effects.xml file.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back