Anyone know of some good quality Australian tracks?

Preferably Albert park, Adelaide GP, Sandown raceway, Phillip island circuit, Bathurst and The bend Motorsport park. Sorry if it is a big ask also tracks not on the list are welcome and some V8 Supercars and F1’s to go with it thanks

Hi mate, there are some Aussie tracks here on RD in the AC tracks section, but I'm not sure if there's a Tailem Bend track available yet.
For V8SC mod you need to Google for V8SCorsa mod, the last version 2.6.7 is pretty cool and hours of fun, if you need more help shoot me a PM, be glad to point you in the right direction.

Albert park, Adelaide GP, Sandown raceway, Phillip island circuit and Bathurst are all available here (use the search function). Eastern Creek, Oran Park, Queensland, Symmons Plains, Surfers Paradise and Winton are also available.

Would recommend anything by T21 (terra21) and Rainmaker, unfortunately they're not all available here, google F1classics forum and join

There is a you tube video where one person drives on many of the Australian tracks for Assetto Corsa and in the description has links to them. Just do a search for "Assetto Corsa Australia tracks. That is how I found allot of mine for doing an Australian series.

Albert park, Adelaide GP, Sandown raceway, Phillip island circuit and Bathurst are all available here (use the search function). Eastern Creek, Oran Park, Queensland, Symmons Plains, Surfers Paradise and Winton are also available.

Would recommend anything by T21 (terra21) and Rainmaker, unfortunately they're not all available here, google F1classics forum and join

I've spent the hour looking for Winton. I must be doing something wrong. Can you please show me where i can get it?
Cheers

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 305 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years