Anyone know of a Smart Roadster mod in any sim?

As the title says, anyone know of a Smart Roadster mod in any sim?
It’s my guilty pleasure car. And now I have bought one. Want to drive it virtually!

I know it was a Race 07 mod, but I can’t find it anywhere.

About the mod request, a looong looong looong time ago, in a spanish Smart cars forum a really nice guy named JionBoina asked for some people to betatest a Roadster mod for rFactor he was working on, the guy give to some users there the files with the mod and since i was racing a lot and doing some basic modding on mods on rFactor i get the files, tested it , give to the guy feedback about the car, help a bit with some files to have my own Roady in the game ( 115 ECU repro with Rimline rims and 205-225 Pzeros on my tiny) and he put everything in a new update.....

Sadly this is the end of the history, after this update i dont have any news about the mod and its were everything ended.

After that i think often about use some of the files from the rFactor mod and asking Jion allow me to use the files to recreate the mod in AC but needs more knowledge than i have in some areas so, drive my Roady in AC still something i wish but i cant do.

If someone with more advanced knowledge in AC modding or any other sim its interested, i can try to contact with Jion and ask for permission to put our Roady out in virtual roads :D and help with the physics so we finally can drive our little devil without any real world limitation :D.

Regards.

Attachments

• rFactor_MbmTiASIJr.jpg
    rFactor_MbmTiASIJr.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 286

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years