F1 2019 anyone know how driver transfers work?

F1 2019 The Game (Codemasters)
does anyone know how they work or what triggers who to move where, ive been trying to go back and redo races using previous saves but i havent really figured it out. i really want some sort of control of who goes where or at least prevent transfers that make no sense.

does anyone know how they work or what triggers who to move where, ive been trying to go back and redo races using previous saves but i havent really figured it out. i really want some sort of control of who goes where or at least prevent transfers that make no sense.
Reverting saves don't seem to work, I could delete the whole userdata and it'll still find the save in there, there is no going back im afraid, meaning I am stuck with Kimi and Ricciardo at Toro Rosso lol.

Reverting saves don't seem to work, I could delete the whole userdata and it'll still find the save in there, there is no going back im afraid, meaning I am stuck with Kimi and Ricciardo at Toro Rosso lol.
ive found that going back two race weekends and crashing into the drivers affected by the swaps or their teammates can have an effect but thats about it, really wish there was some sort of easy way

Oh ****, how do I turn it off, good spot!
In Steam, right click the game -> Properties -> Updates tab and deselect "Enable Cloud synchronization".

You are very lucky that you've never had an issue with it though, as the original reason I've turned mine off was because of corrupt saves, think in 2012 it started and people have been reporting it up until at least 2018 that I've seen.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 265 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 175 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 175 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 128 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 234 13.6%