Anyone keen on racing with the RD team?

Decenten

Driver of the #73 Team OGMRZ Holden V8SC
Anyone keen on this? With the Road Warrior series having endurance races we could create a team. The 6 hours of the glen is coming up at the end of the month. Anyone keen say so below.

I've now clue how the team thingy works.

Who can sign up for a race (only the team manager?)
Can the team change drivers per round/race. I mean can 2, 3 different drivers can do the next round?

What races are there as team? What day's do they run?

I know the road warrior endurance races. Those are just a few separate races a year. Those are just for fun. :thumbsup:
And i know the Blancpain endurance series. (But 2-3 Drivers need to complete it, you can't switch drivers during the season)

Can the team change drivers per round/race. I mean can 2, 3 different drivers can do the next round?

What exactly are you talking about now? The NEO Endurance Series?
It's possible to change drivers throughout the season. Our races are on Sunday. All info are available on neo-endurance.com.
And i know the Blancpain endurance series. (But 2-3 Drivers need to complete it, you can't switch drivers during the season)
Now you are talking about the Pro Blancpain Endurance Series, that will start next year. There is also the original Blancpain Endurance Series, which is just like any other official series. Races are almost each weekend and there are hardly any requirements for teams.

I know the road warrior endurance races. Those are just a few separate races a year. Those are just for fun. :thumbsup:
I have made you admin and everyone on the team admin. This means that anyone can sign the RD team up to an event and compete. You can even do the BES by yourself if you wanted to in the RD car

@DarkElf12 ,

It seems only team owner can upload a skin to trading paints. :unsure:

Could do me a favor and upload these skins ?
It's for the BMW Z4 and the Rufrt12 track (Gt3 Porsche).
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xitshgnp4v9yhrk/BMW_car_team_33534.tga?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0xs8wm28nnzwk2g/Porsche_car_team_33534.tga?dl=0

Iracing Team.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years