Anyone in to FPS games?

Does anyone play the FPS games on Steam? I myself play CS:S, DoD:S, HL2DM, RO and Goldeneye:S. Anyone fancy getting a game going?
I'm also a bit of a Quake4, UT2004, BF2+SF and BF2142 buff - invites welcome.

Take a look at http://www.xfire.com/ it's a handy little tool that simplifies joining the same server as your friends.my xfire nick is: hetfield2k

I used to have CS:CZ installed on my PC. But now that I have a new one, I haven't installed it yet... Maybe I'm going to get CS:S in a couple of weeks :) So I'll let you know ;)

BF2, I played it at a friend often, but I haven't got the game. It was a cool game though...

• Henrik Stoldt

playing CS 1.6 online sometimes. i prefer jumpmaps :)

i play cs:source
but more into zombie mode or gun game mode.....(sometimes rpg mode)
don't like to hear the whiners/complainers & campers.......

& sometimes i go back into a classic
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
still is fun to play that game..... :)

• Antoine Morin

Red Orchestra ( LVF team ) , CS:S (no team)

Pseudo is [MrN]AntiRuB for CS:S ;). I always play after racing ...it's a sort of punching ball in fact

I got Xfire , but i found it buggy since the last version , so i don't use it ether...

The friend section of steam work (not perfect too but)

• Antoine Morin

i'm in a french team ...it's a Legion des volontaires français ...Maybe this can be bad troopers during war .. in fact i never look at this..we use the europeen community rules ( and so the mondial rules ^^ )

EDIT :
Just have a look and found that the LVF use to battle during the Red Orchestra ^^ that's why they took this team name. but be sure there is no offense in those letters ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back