F1 2010 Anyone having problems with lap times in Kuala Lumpur

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I

ipmj69

• ipmj69

I can't seem to get better than 2.01sec with any setup, the race before in melbourne I came 6th.

Any help would be helpful.

Br.
Ian

• ipmj69

Hi,

The track is dry as a bone.

custom setting all auto execpt braking the Torro Rosso season 1. career car one upgrade gives me the cruise setting.

Aero:

FW 5
RW 2

Braking:
49% - 51%
High
Standard

Bal
80% - 20%
FARB 1
RARB 8

Sus
FRH 2
RRH 2
FSS 4
RSS 7

Gear:

Engine:
Throttle map : standard

Align

I have then tried all the preset from the annoying guy!!!!!!!!! in the garage with the same results 24th place and about 10 sec of pace.

Cheers
Ian

do you have traction control on or off and is that your own setup try the first dry setup from the engineer also do you know the track well not trying to sound smart or anything as they say practice makes perfect also what difficulty are you playing on

are you spinning off the track or even taking corners wide i know i seem to be asking alot of questions but i can get a general idea of how or why you might be off the pace things like abs and stuff like that are they on or off

• ipmj69

Not a problem on the questions I am new to F12010 and need all the help I can get!

I have everything auto except the braking plus I am using the 360 controller for windows. Plus I have the amature setting. Yep I know the track quite well keeping pretty much to a standard racing line, yes ABS is on with full traction control.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back