Anyone have the Thrustmaster TS PC wheel ?

I previously had the Thrustmaster TX, and while I liked the wheel I did eventually have issues with it. After now getting the TS-PC, I can safely say the TS-PC is a definite upgrade of the TX. Overall it has far stronger FFB but it is not at all overwhelming and despite having it set to 100% you get zero clipping in iRacing or Assetto Corsa. The FFB also has much better detail, the laser scanned tracks in iRacing and Assetto feel fantastic, you a great sensation from the TX on these tracks but the TS-PC has better detail and provides a much better feeling.

Upvote 0
Yeah the TS-PC wheel is fantastic and is a definite upgrade over the TX, the software is still meh. In all honesty when/if you get the wheel, the only thing to change is the overall FFB strength from 75% to 100%. Everything else just leave... :p

Upvote 0
My views are very positive.
I changed to it from a T300 with Formula Wheel which I only had for about a month.

The biggest advantage was the rim, moreso than the base even.
The rim is worlds better than the Ferrari-Formula wheel in every sense (except for having less buttons). It's an absolute dream for long and hard sessions and has the best paddle-shifters I have ever used.
The Base is approx. 40% stronger than the T300 + also runs cooler and has a quiter fan.

I've put the profiler back to the 75% standart-value, as with a higher setting the relative forces between low-mid and high-speed felt really off.

In general the base is much stronger than I would ever need it to be. I run it far under its max-capacities (75% profiler + 40-50% inGame (rF2)).

All my views are derived from usage solely with rFactor2.

Upvote 0
I've got a TS-PC and I love it, big step forward from TM and arguably the best wheel they ever made.

I can also get you 20% off your TS-PC if you decide to buy one :) just drop me a p if you decide to buy it!

all the best

Josh

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back