Anyone Have the Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 italia wheel?

Im thinking of buying it. I know there are a lot of better ones but the wheel seems to be a good price for what its offering. Has anyone bought it or used it. It would be great if you could give me your feedback from using it.

Thanks

I have a Thrustmaster 458 wheel which I could sell. It's a little worn the bungee cord is a bit loose but still works okay pedals are working fine.

It's a nice starter wheel way better than a controller plug & play Xbox360/PC, if your interested send me a PM

Upvote 0
I bought the Thrustmaster 458 wheel for my son to get started with and I was pretty disappointed with it!! I have the DFP which is much better and the DFGT looks a good update to that.

The 458 wheel obviously has no FFB, but in that case you hope to have decent tension in the wheel to give you better control, but it has massive deadzone and feels very loose in the the first 10/15 degrees of rotation before you get a bit of resistance from it!!!

Pedals aren't bad for plastice ones, but they don't feel like they'll last long:(.

If you can get a DFGT for a decent price that would be a very good place to start.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 245 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 161 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.5%
  • < 5 years