Anyone got a Wheel Stand Pro?

I have the Fanatec version - could give you the correct height if needed

Looks like it might be almost the same than the WSP

http://www.fanatec.de/webshop/new_e...id=48&osCsid=f498d760bd7952bf39cc7cd6883fd9cf

Height is adjustable and it's at least as high as my desk is...
Are you happy with it?
Do you, by any chance have a CSP? Is it fixed on the unit? (When I push my brake to hard I have the problem it starts to topple over)

From time to time I am considering buying it, as I am not 100% happy with the table clamp of my GT3RS.

Upvote 0
Are you happy with it?
Do you, by any chance have a CSP? Is it fixed on the unit? (When I push my brake to hard I have the problem it starts to topple over)

From time to time I am considering buying it, as I am not 100% happy with the table clamp of my GT3RS.

I don't use it very often - it's just for driving on the console in the living room but usually I drive PC-Sims where I have a cockpit

I'm using it with a DFP so no information about fitting a Fanatec wheel but there are factory drilled holes in the wheelstand for Fanatec wheels so I guess fitting the wheel unit shouldn't be hard.

For the pedals it didn't really work for me so I used some selfmade mounting brackets (just some 90° metal brackets) and fitted the pedals to the metal stand - works fine now.

Height and angle in which the wheel is mounted onto the stand are adjustable - not sure about a shifter though - I guess you need an adapter to use it with a separate shifter unit

Upvote 0
I have a wheel stand pro, I first had it for my xbox with a ms wheel and then after playing race pro i decided to buy a pc and a g25 so i had to buy the g25 conversin plate , i find it a very well constucted pliece of kit ,fully adjustable and perfect for the job, ive found no downsides to it as it can be easaly folded up and put away with the wheel still attatched, i would love a full cockpit seat setup again but dont have the space any more (i made my own from light steel tubeing all fully adjustabel and a bucket seat with harness (bit over the top actually)) and find the wheel stand pro a good replacement. good value for money

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back