Anyone getting this in qualy (mass slowdown)

Msportdan

@Simberia
Ive noticed roughly halfway through qualy (2 back to back sessions, different tracks) i had one huge fps drop, it sort of hovers around the 30 mark for about 5 seconds. then just stops, and the rest of the session is fine. Im going to try more Q sessions tonight and see if it does again. Its odd as there was noone on track with me on screen, there was no reason to hang up, unless the game was calculating something, i didnt check my temps. they generally dont get high in gsc.

anyway just sharing..

i do..

theres a test i do when im testing sharpness.

i go and look at the rear of the retro in the showroom. Being lots of angled lines etc, you can see jaggies quite badly. With DSRx4 its very smooth, with x2 smoothing 33%...theres tiny difference, but however on a race start in the distance you may see very slight moving jaggies. (miles better than with 1080 AAx8 though however DSR x4 eradicates all jaggies!.) I definitly wanted to to keep some form of DSR as i dont use inspector, DSR gives a same effect and less fps intensive . So dsr x2 and aax2 rest max for me looks nice.

also to add i use the hacked clamp DLL that sorts the jaggies, that with dsr x2 looks pretty good. WIth x2 im getting a much higher and consistent FPS in game and replay situations.:)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years