Anyone from Thailand

I am looking for elevation map of Chang circuit. Can anyone help me? I would like to create this track from scratch, but since I do not have any elevarions data of the circuit, thats not possible. I have contacted track owners, but no response from them. I have searched on the web too, and no luck.

Why do I suddenly have the feeling that we'll see Chang international circuit in the near future ;)
I am looking for elevation map of Chang circuit. Can anyone help me? I would like to create this track from scratch

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

This is the best I could find on google maps, if you use 3d and then hold control and use the mouse you can view the track from an angle, which kinda shows some elevations, combine that with some footage from in car camera's and you may get some idea of the elevation changes.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...fd9ae026!8m2!3d14.9579714!4d103.0849254?hl=en
Hers another link with vids of some bike and in car footage http://www.racingcircuits.info/asia/thailand/buriram-united-international-circuit.html#.WfxmhXZx1hE

Cheers, hope it helps:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I have used Google Earth, which is capable of showing elevation by using Path. This is what came out:
chang_elevation_g_Earth.jpg

As you can see, there is quite some elevation difference, between min 166m and max 181m, that means 15m of difference, and with some extreme drops or risings.

But if you look at this replay for example, you can see that this track is almost flat (in some websites I have noticed that its mentioned the height difference up to 10m, but even that number seem a bit too high to me, according to this replay):

--
About Google Earth, I would say that height elevation is still from 2012, where there was no circuit. In Google Earth you can check all previous footage (refief + heights), so I check the one from 2012, and it is all exactly the same than in 2016 (the last one). So this is not much of a use - damn :(

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back