Anyone else having trouble starting the game up?

Did you found what was the problem, as I've similar issues

No but all my other games works great including Race 07 + all expansions and according to Simbin its fixable.

vassalfada @ NoGripRacing Forum said:
Windows XP support is limited for this game but this specific issue might be fixed anyway
wink.gif

@Takumi69: The solution given to a lot of folks for triple screen is to change to single screen, start the game, exit the game, change back to your triple screen but with resolution set to not have bezel correction and then the game should start and run fine. The problem the game is having is with bezel corrected resolutions that have a vertical height of 1050 or lower instead of the 1080 for HD.

@Takumi69: The solution given to a lot of folks for triple screen is to change to single screen, start the game, exit the game, change back to your triple screen but with resolution set to not have bezel correction and then the game should start and run fine. The problem the game is having is with bezel corrected resolutions that have a vertical height of 1050 or lower instead of the 1080 for HD.

Thanks to Nico van Elk and Jim Cole, that was the trick to make it work.

According to the RaceRoom forums, a patch came out today that should fix the connection error problem and fix most triple screen problems. If your menu's appear to the right, just go into the visual settings in the game, change an option so the apply button lights up and hit it and it should center them.

Finally got the first taste, not problem free but enough to get some kind of picture. Just the picture, i got only ambient sounds so it was pretty tough to drive car. Also it crashes in 5 minutes when i exit back to main menu, same call line stack error on line(0)... Not a biggie, it's just a teaser, at least i get to take the car on a spin.

Well, the game shouldn't work anyway, i got single core xp 3500 processor and it works really happily. I got some lag, understandably, could be the ancient gpu too, 7900gto..

I kind of like the new menu interface, the drive button is present everywhere, no need to go back to main menu page, good idea. I won't be criticizing the FFB yet with all the aids and whatnot, initial feel was a bit numb but after few laps, it's logical.

Finally got the first taste, not problem free but enough to get some kind of picture. Just the picture, i got only ambient sounds so it was pretty tough to drive car. Also it crashes in 5 minutes when i exit back to main menu, same call line stack error on line(0)... Not a biggie, it's just a teaser, at least i get to take the car on a spin.

Well, the game shouldn't work anyway, i got single core xp 3500 processor and it works really happily. I got some lag, understandably, could be the ancient gpu too, 7900gto..

I kind of like the new menu interface, the drive button is present everywhere, no need to go back to main menu page, good idea. I won't be criticizing the FFB yet with all the aids and whatnot, initial feel was a bit numb but after few laps, it's logical.

this might help you to solve the sound problem

Get this error at startup:

Internal error (error code: 0xC0000022). Close all applications and try again.

If this does not help, press "Error report" and send the report to product customer support.

Well it doesn't help.
But send error report, are you kidding? the only thing it doesn't show in that report is the colour of your underwear!!! I will wait for an update.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 364 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 506 39.0%