Anyone else having trouble starting the game up?

The game will not launch for me either, this is what I get.

"Internal error (error code: 0xC0000022). Close all applications and try again.
If this does not help, press "Error report" and send the report to product customer support."

I get the same error, i hope it get fixed soon.

I found this,might be an answer for those that have this error

"Error code 0xC0000022

I've tried looking this up on the microsoft site but it was no good so I, once again, will post another question. While trying to reactivate my notebook, I received this error message:

Code 0xC0000022 {Access Denied} A process has requested access to an object but has noot been granted those access rights.

I would reactivate over the phone, but there is no number I can find for the United States when I go to find the number. The steps I performed up until I received this message were: Started the Software Licensing, then put in my product key to activate (the right prduct key was not in the system, it had been changed). That was all I did until that error popped up.

What happened was I ran AVG 8.5 because my computer was hit by the Conficker worm and several malware files. Well AVG found a malware file in System32. It was deleted and thats when problems started. I began getting "An unauthorized change was made to Windows" and so on and so forth, so I rid my computer of AVG and used Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and Windows Live One Care to dispose of the Conficker Worm and all malware. Now my computer needs to be reactivated in order for it to be normal agian.

Update: I tried to activate by phone but the line keeps ringing and ringing. I've gone five minutes and still no answer. Is there another way?

ANSWER

Hello gekkou_tenshi,
Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Answers Forum. Usually this error occurs because Vista was installed or upgraded but was not activated for more than 30 days. You will need to activate Vista by phone. The number is 1-800-642-7638 or 1-800-microsoft. I hope this information is helpful.
Thanks,
Jack"

@Dinca Andrei
I don´t think your solution works for me, i´m on 7 (properly activated), i didn´t do a virus scan before, nor do i use AVG.
Everything is fine on my computer, just RRE gives me trouble, all other games and stuff work fine.

I tried a reinstall of RRE and all i get now is a black screen without an error message when i start up the game. The only way to end the game is to use the task manager and kill the application. I suspect a conflict with graphic drivers somehow, but as every other game works fine, my guess would be a fault with RRE.

On RR forum some had the same problem and there is no good answer so far...only a few ideas like run the game as Administrator for the error you had before.
Now,it might be a driver or your Graphic Card isnt DirectX11.
The fact that some people have problems running the game shows that they are right when they say that some may experience errors,bugs that sort of stuf.
We have different PC components and different programs installed.
PC is like brain.Even if they look the same they dont behave the same.

After some reading on RR forums i tried a some stuff and found out that in my case RRE does not like NvideaSurround. When i switch to single screen the game runs.
Now waiting for a Simbin solution that will make NvideaSurround work for RRE, otherwise the game is useless for me, i´m not gonna play single screen again.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 253 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%