Anyone Else Have To Limit Their Time Doing Hot Laps?

So many different cars and tracks, I could spend all day long just doing hot laps, I have to limit myself now, my favorite track is Road America, no matter how many times I lap that thing, I can always find a way to go a fraction faster, it's addictive I tell ya!

Same for me with Nordschleife! :sneaky::geek:
For me it helped to join the Club races here on RD. Now I do only the car and track for the races.
It gets a bit boring after some time and I am actually spending less time in assetto corsa.
Doubled the fun though! :thumbsup:

So many different cars and tracks, I could spend all day long just doing hot laps, I have to limit myself now, my favorite track is Road America, no matter how many times I lap that thing, I can always find a way to go a fraction faster, it's addictive I tell ya!
I generally need a reason to do hotlaps. I usually do them when i have a race here on RD (or elsewhere), when i attempt to get a WR on RSR or more rarely when there a combo car/track that i enjoy particularly. It happened a couple of times that i did it because i had some sort of Epiphany about some tweaks on the setup of a car. Anyway it can be a lot of fun with a new track or a new car. The last car i really enjoyed was the f1 2017 mod from race sim studio in basically every possible track.

iur-500x265.jpeg

I get my satisfaction from doing 2-3 RD club races each week with a great group of fun and very competitive guys. Plenty of racing to be had. :thumbsup:
Yeah i meant that in the afternoon there are no races... Or in the morning if i have time. In those moments i hotlap because there are no races.

I generally need a reason to do hotlaps. I usually do them when i have a race here on RD (or elsewhere), when i attempt to get a WR on RSR or more rarely when there a combo car/track that i enjoy particularly. It happened a couple of times that i did it because i had some sort of Epiphany about some tweaks on the setup of a car. Anyway it can be a lot of fun with a new track or a new car. The last car i really enjoyed was the f1 2017 mod from race sim studio in basically every possible track.

Same thing here! I keep fighting my young brother for faster times.. the combo here is z4 gt3 + spa!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%