• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Anyone else getting worse VR performance than before

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' started by Greg Latty, May 29, 2019.

1. Greg Latty

Greg Latty

Ratings:
    +317
    I know there is no VR improvement from reading the changelog. but for me, VR is worse now. And it doesnt look like Antialiasing is working at all any more. Please tell me Im not the only one and this is just a release day bug. I posted in the official forum as well but being RD gets more traffic i figured id post it here as well. Also the Menu bug is still there. ( menu way too low at start of game )

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gabriel Gonzaga

Gabriel Gonzaga

Ratings:
    +8
    Antialiasing doesn't look to be working here as well. Also, I'm kinda disappointed they didn't fix the vr HUD for the 1.0.

Edit: AA is working, but not as effective as before. Very ugly looking on Epic/Temporal AA.

Last edited: May 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT

Ratings:
    +432
    Thanks for heads up guys.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Intrepid

Intrepid
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1
    With version 1.0 it is impossible to run with my oculus rift cv1. The image is very bad. Was it perfect for me before?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Navoan

Navoan

Ratings:
    +1
    Sorry to interrupt the VR debate.
    I get lower performance with regular game play as well.. Changing the settings doesn't change much on my FPS..

6. BrightCandle

BrightCandle

Ratings:
    +7
    The follow your head style of menu and HUD is awful and the centering doesn't work properly. I don't really understand how Kunos could think that was good considering all the people that complained about it. Why they can't get a simple thing like centering right is beyond me.

Still needs work on the VR side without a doubt.

7. o Tiger Feet o

o Tiger Feet o
    Premium

Ratings:
    +89
    Definitely looks alot worse in 1.0. I liked 0.72 too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.