ARCA Sim Racing

How to get a thread off topic :)

Ontopic: Dustin you can join us with a controller as well mate. Its not that the wheeldrivers never make a mistake :cool:
My driving style seems to eat up tires quickly, I usually diamond the corners since I can't hold the car steady in arching turns. Are the league races full length? I don't mind logging laps, trying to slow my pace a bit to try and conserve my tires.Would love to race against real people :)

No idea on price yet, but note the word "professional", so don't expect to be in G27 price range ;)

Sorry to sway off-topic Bram ... :)

BTW, for those who may have missed the updates, there are no longer any aids available to you in the sim, other than auto clutch. So I am not certain a controller would work any better or worse for him. A keyboard will definitely have issue.

I have ARCA but never done much with it. Might be able to do Daytona, but if not definatly intrested in some racing at a latter date

Team Name: UKSOM
Name: Arron Maspero
Number: 41
Experience: Not much ARCA, but plenty of short oval stuff.

A controller works great for a lot of others in the ISI based sims, so I can imagine it works here also

Controllers 'work', I just don't want to be that guy who slips in the corner and takes out half the field. I pride myself in racing clean and I just don't feel the controllers can be as steady as the wheels. This is most likely a mental block more than anything else but I'd love to turn some laps with humans sometime :)

*Side note: when The Sim Factory says "professional", I'm assuming this means their wheel is going to cost MORE than a G27...?

Hello race fans,

If you are a fan of oval racing with stock car and you love to do some bump draft racing, then here is your chance as Race Department is holding this coming Monday 26th of April 2010 @ 19:00 GMT, the season finale of the RD Stock Car Series: RD Finale 250. A 100 lap race at the Daytona International Speedway using the ARCA Simracing

If you are interested, then sign up for the final race before it is to late.
You can sign up here
Additional information you can find here
And also you can chat here and/or here for the final race.

xeh5hd.png

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 165 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years