RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

Wouldn't mind getting bcak into some of this myself.. but i'm on the 360. Several of the guys I race with in other series have talked about getting something started back up in this great game.

Picked this game up for 7 bucks. Have most of the cars won through the contract. Best hours for me are 11-2am CST. GT on the 360 is oldmodelt. would love to do some laps. I'm a very clean (and slower driver). TT's on the tracks is good to. Just name the track and car. I just drive them stock setups.

Anybody hosting or looking for a Race Pro lobby? C'mon, it's SimBin on a console for lapping sakes!

Picked this game up for 7 bucks. Have most of the cars won through the contract. Best hours for me are 11-2am CST. GT on the 360 is oldmodelt. would love to do some laps. I'm a very clean (and slower driver). TT's on the tracks is good to. Just name the track and car. I just drive them stock setups.

My weekends have been full. Most of my gaming is done later in the night. CST follows Daylight Savings, right? If so that would put your availability at 9-12 PDT. That would be perfect. My GT is roist510
I have a homegirl that has RP. Casual driver. Went back to college so limited availability. May be asset to the grid with all assists on.
Thx. And thanks Peter for giving this thread life.

My weekends have been full. Most of my gaming is done later in the night. CST follows Daylight Savings, right? If so that would put your availability at 9-12 PDT. That would be perfect. My GT is roist510
I have a homegirl that has RP. Casual driver. Went back to college so limited availability. May be asset to the grid with all assists on.
Thx. And thanks Peter for giving this thread life.
We could all just use the GMT standard. Getting together worlds apart is tough. So let me throw out a TT from the leaderboard for us all to do.

Time Attack/Road America/Mini Cooper &
Time Attack/Road America/F3000.

Here’s an earlier class for a TT. Caterham 200 on Anderstorp. It’s a B category contract car. I’m at 1:42.748

I don't use assists. But you can if you don't mind being made fun of. j/k

Last edited:
Hello to all. I decided to dust off RP for the 360 the other day, and while setting things up, I enabled "Virtual Mirror", but I can't get it to show up in the HUD. Playing Single Player mode. What am I missing? Thanks.
I've noticed the RV mirrors only show up in the bumper view. But they can show up in the mini coopers in hood view also. And occasionally in the Time Attacks on certain cars.

No problem. I'm not planning on running away. I tend to play my racing games long after they are considered dead. Saw you online Friday/Sat am. But figured you had other games in mind. Just shoot me a message when you've finished the 2 TT's and they post 2 of you own. Up to 29 of 33 contracts done.

Yeah, I ran a bit of Crackdown before bed and Saturday was Lego (fill in one of various titles here) with my daughter. This time, actually, was a start of the Lego Marvel Super Heroes. I'm not quite understanding the last part of your last post. Do you mean finishing the 2 TT contracts? Then what? about the "post 2 of your own"?
Thanks ModelT.

Finally posted for this Road America TT: 2:42 and change in the Cooper. Can't seem to get the same momentum as the rolling start after I start lapping. Subsequent laps always slower on front straight into turn 1. Haven't unlocked F3000's. Just started Gumpert contract (the one with the first race at Valencia). I will try to get to the F3G's by the end of the month. Thanks for getting me and others back on this. Missed Race Pro!

Finally posted for this Road America TT: 2:42 and change in the Cooper. Can't seem to get the same momentum as the rolling start after I start lapping. Subsequent laps always slower on front straight into turn 1. Haven't unlocked F3000's. Just started Gumpert contract (the one with the first race at Valencia). I will try to get to the F3G's by the end of the month. Thanks for getting me and others back on this. Missed Race Pro!

I too noticed that the speed the game gives you at the beginning of the TT is faster than I ever could get going up the hill. Just pick 2 cars and tracks from any you have unlocked.

OK. I'm still going to work toward unlocking the rest. Only problem is Semi Pro is uncompetitive and pro is not casual enough for my time allotments. (I would dig having my skills, or lack there of) tested for real, but I don't have the time for the restarts etc. So I stay on Semi Pro (custom, ALL assist off and stick shift).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back