PC1 Anybody knows the answer to these questions?

1. Will you be able to edit the AI's name? So You could race against Vettel and Hamilton when racing Formula A?

2. Will the AI be totally random, or will the AI have a specific level, like one guy always being in top 3?

2a. Will some brands/racing teams have the best cars, or will this be random?

1. Not directly no (I'm sure at some point, people will figure out how to unpack parts of the sim and change it)

2. AI will be at a range around where you set it. i.e. if you set the AI to be at 90 with 20 opponents, each opponent will be a few percent around 90 (to give a little variance of performance).

2a. No. Brands/teams within the same car make/model will perform exactly the same.

It won't be.. To be honest, it's just not really possible. All of the AI names are from the early adopters. It's just not feasible to give each one a specific AI personality and have it vary where it doesn't offend the actual person. So yes, 95% of the names you will see as AI names will be real people.

The AI does have personality traits. The amount of different AI personality options were available a long time ago with a ton of sliders but have since been removed. However they are still present and randomized over a career. So one AI will be the top dog and another one the slowest and dumbest on track.. spanning a whole career. These are not AI clones of one another. It's what makes the AI awesome in pCars.

Snappy, by personality, Henrik means from race to race will there be drivers in particular who should be the ones we're looking out for. i.e. Good drivers,

Otherwise it would be slightly boring if we're just against random ai names each race, as we will have no understand who they are

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 253 13.3%