Any you guys have miss's, gf's or gal pals that play Wii?

I'm watching my GF and our roommie play Wii the other night and I'm totally blown away at how well they play. I get easily frustrated with the Wii. How bout you guy's, are you good with the Wii ?. The girls get confused sometimes with my PS3 or 360 but not the Wii. Probably just me :D

Does my mother count?

Cool! your mom plays Wii? or is she beating you with it because you spend too much time on it Lol! :wink:. I borrowed my friend's Black Ops for the Wii, almost threw the controller out my window. Also one time my GF caught me with controller in both of my hands attempting to break it.She laughed and wished me luck. Not that i could snap it in half like that but was going through the motions of trying :D

She uses it to keep fit. She bans me from the living room whenever she wants to use the Wii fit board. Closes the curtains and everything, doesn't want anyone to see her playing it

How do you guys find Wii so hard? Well I don't have a GF nor any one that I know that plays Wii or any other consel but I find Wii simple and dangoures as there have been times were I have almost hit something quite expensive. :p

How do you guys find Wii so hard? Well I don't have a GF nor any one that I know that plays Wii or any other consel but I find Wii simple and dangoures as there have been times were I have almost hit something quite expensive. :p

Speaking of hitting things I still remember about three years ago hanging at a friend place with him and a few girls and we started to play Wii bowling. I remember sitting pretty close and behind one of the girls who's turn it was to bowl, i was enjoying the "View" from sitting behind her but when she went to swing back, I took controller to my face. Embarassing but funny moment. The hit was a bleeder though, not badly but still broke skin. I find Wii difficult because i very rarely play my GF's. I got it for her for christmas because she wanted one or else i wouldn't have one. Not a big fan of the Wii.

I borrowed my friends Forced Unleashed 2 with the lightsaber attachment, That I must admit was awesome to play. I felt the The Force within me LOL! :D Well lately my girl has been showing more interest in Race, which is really awesome!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 96 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 65 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 132 13.8%