Any worthwhile track mods outside of the MegaPack?

Haha, nope that is the one you want.

And as far as other quality AMS tracks, the MEGAPACK is pretty much it. No disrespect to the other modders here but the Reiza procedures to get the tracks to "AMS Standards" is quite unique and as far as I know, other than Reiza, only Patrick fully understands the ways of the force.

It is possible to port any RF1 or SCE track to AMS fairly easily however you will be missing proper shaders and the dynamic track. I have around 200 additional tracks in AMS now (much thanks to the help of the AMS modding community) so I can guarantee it is possible. :)

Last edited:
GTSpeedster has converted lots os SimRaceWay tracks to AMS (14 tracks total).

Donnington, Zandvoort, Assen, COTA, Sonoma, Mid-Ohio, Glen, Daytona, Lime Rock, Edmonton (from Indycar)....

Check out his Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/GTSpeedster

For every AMS video there's a link to download the track.

Graphics are very good and AI are solid.

If anyone experiences flickering with these tracks, it's probably because of a very low field of view. Gradually increase the FOV until the flickering stops.

WCP Paul Ricard is about as good a mod track gets visually. Very detailed, exceptional looking track. Severally let down by terrible AI corridors in several key parts of the circuit. Not an issue if you're an online racer, but if you are more of a single player offline racer then it's probably no good for you, other than hotlapping?!

Anyone know why Patrick doesn't update the main Mega Track Pack itself? Probably no more updates into individual tracks. Would be more convenient for new guys. Maybe AMS won't get many at this point though...

Last edited:
Anyone know why Patrick doesn't update the main Mega Track Pack itself? Probably no more updates into individual tracks. Would be more convenient for new guys. Maybe AMS won't get many at this point though...
I think the idea was to update all the tracks individually then upload a new mega pack. Updating the pack for one track requires a huge bandwidth to upload the file; the idea was to avoid doing it over and over...
Updating all these tracks is a huge task, it can't be done overnight. Real life got in the way too. :)

I think the idea was to update all the tracks individually then upload a new mega pack. Updating the pack for one track requires a huge bandwidth to upload the file; the idea was to avoid doing it over and over...
Updating all these tracks is a huge task, it can't be done overnight. Real life got in the way too. :)

Yeah, I thought he was done with the tracks. But IRL getting in the way is very understandable reason, wouldn't make sense to update the main pack anymore until everything is absolutely final

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%